Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Night is Young, and James Stewart is Taking Advantage of That

Back in 1995, Pinnacle Action Packed made a set called "The Night is Young." Most of the cards aren't too weird, for instance here's a Joey Galloway from the set:

Pretty normal, right? The stars are actually kind of cool, and I like the mid air shot. Nicely done card company guys.

But then you get to James Stewart. And um...well I'll let you take a look:

I know it's a harmless pose really. But with those stars in the background, and Stewart slyly leaning against...I guess the edge of the card, it's just a little too much for me. Let's just say this card photo feels like it was taken right before Stewart used some Barry White and Grand Marnier to seduce the photographer. Ladies Man, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment