Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 New Shirt Off My Back Cards, Including Some Ebay Kindness!

A few random Ebay pickups arrived today - the cheapest 2005 Leaf Shirt Off My Back cards I could find online that I still needed, Mike Sweeney and Rocco Baldelli:
Separate sellers, but both great cards. And the Sweeney was especially cool, because the seller was nice enough to throw in 3 random cards, 2 of which I really like:
Everyone loves a Mini, so getting a 2009 A and G mini of Vlad as a throw-in totally ruled. But more importantly, I had recently placed Willy Taveras on my random want list because I like the guy's career success despite speed (well, probably defense as well) being his only real skill. Now I can take a card of his off my random wants list because hey - here one is!

As for Carlos Lee...he does nothing for me, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad when it's the 4th card you actually paid for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment