Saturday, May 12, 2012

More Milestones!

It's been a little bit since I last posted, and that's partially because life is busy (we're mid move to Cincinnati as I finish up my schoolwork - yikes!) and partially because Senecas are getting hard to come by!  I count two currently available online that aren't in former supercollections.  Luckily my ISU store owner is still posting cards he finds locally, and the newest version came in the mail a few days ago.  Here it is in all its glory:
I now need just one card to finish the Playoff Tandems/Quads set.  The quads include Seneca, Brian St Pierre, Rex Grossman, and Taylor Jacobs (I need the football pieces one).  The tandems are just Seneca and Brian St. Pierre, like this beauty here /75.  This card completed MANY milestones for me, including:
1. It's the last card I needed for the Tandem miniset (jerseys only, footballs only, jerseys and footballs)
2. It's the last card I needed /75 (There are 10 cards /75 in his Master Set and I have them all!)
3. It's the 200th card I own from 2003 (woohoo!)
4. And it's my third card from the ISU Ebay seller who has hooked me up so far.  All three cards were ones I had rarely seen before, if ever, and all three were at fantastic prices.  May the beautiful partnership continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment