Monday, April 22, 2013

Still Alive, Still Using Listia, Here's a Neat Example!

So I don't know if a lot of the rest of the blogosphere still uses Listia, but I still dabble in it from time to time.  The prices seem way higher these days, but every now and then I still find a cool deal or something I just can't pass up.  This card is a case of the latter - a nifty little three color patch of Duce Staley:
As you all may well know, I used to collect Staley.  I've also always been fond of the 2001 Pacific Atomic set, as it has some beautiful patches (even if early 00's Pacific has some questionable authenticity rumors flying around it).  So this card was a no brainer.  I've been buying and bidding mostly on trade bait recently, so it was nice to grab something that might stick around a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment