Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wandering the Web - OMGZ I'm Famous!

I've recently rediscovered my love for trading cards, mostly thanks to Wonderful Terrific Monds the Third. Through Mr. Monds, I came upon the beautiful world of Trading Card blogging, and my personal favorite card blogging site, Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius.

The site is pretty simple. This card collector talks certain players' cards, weird world events, and showcases trades and cards he has received over time (he has a great love for horseshoe mustache cards, for example, and trades a lot for those).

The last aspect is what started this article, as I recently sent him a bunch of cards I had, curious to see what he'd think of them. And he made a post about them! The post can be found here, and I think it's pretty cool, as they're some pretty awesome cards and he made them look amazing!

See? AMAZING!

Anyways, enough of me talking about my fifteen minutes of trading card fame. However, I highly suggest that you check out this guy's site if you like trading cards at all - he writes some pretty interesting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment