Sunday, September 25, 2022

Trade Bait/For Sale

A long long time ago
I can still remember...
I used to have a trade bait/for sale page.  Well it's making a comeback!

In the interest of acquiring more cards, I decided to post my random stuff I still have sitting around for trade or sale.  If anything interests you, either comment here or email me at gsnhof@gmail.com and we can work something out.  My needs are anything in the right sidebar in the web version of my site, which typical means either Mike James or Samuel Deduno cards unless you have some weird rare need of mine hiding in the depths of your collection.  We'll figure something out!

But without further adieu...the cards!

1/1's
Three Bobby Crosby printing plates and a Nick Van Exel stamped 1/1

Patch/Autos
Jarius Wright (Top left) is /49 and has some patch window damage
Pierce (Top right) is /250
Bohringer (Bottom left) is /199
Wright (Bottom right) is /1353

Autos
Graham (Top left corner) is /25
Gerhart (Top row, 2nd from left) is /25
Konrad (Top row, 2nd from right) is /200
Gerhart (Row two, far left) is /171
Wilhelm (2nd row, 2nd from right) is /260
Banta-Cain (2nd row, fair right) is /620
Allison (3rd row, far left) is /50
Johnson (3rd row, 2nd from left) is /250
Ragone (3rd row, 3rd from left) is /155
Muscala (3rd row, far right) is /99
Lewis (4th row, far left) is /50
Gesser (4th row, 2nd from left) is /799
Gage (4th row, 2nd from right) is /690
Wrightster (4th row, far right) is /670

Jerseys/Relics
Keaton (Top left) is /350
Berrian (1st row, 2nd from left) is /50
Taylor (1st row, 2nd from right) is /50
Bennett (Top right) is /50 and has some patch window damage.
Fason (2nd row far left) is /750
Henne (3rd row fair left) is /50
Pead (Middle) is /25
Huard (Bottom left) is /175
Wright (Bottom middle) is /50
Washington (Bottom right) is /850

Other Serial #'d Cards
Sharpe is /299
Branch is /50
Massaquoi (Bottom left) is /649
Massaquoi (Bottom middle) is /50
Massaquoi (Bottom right) is /50

Decent RCs

Parallels/Inserts

Random Cards from MLB/NFL/NBA

Sports Illustrated Tear Outs

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I should totally go after that minor league Syracuse set because I still remember one of my first deals after returning to the hobby a decade ago was getting that McGriff from you. Need to reunite the set! lol

    Been meaning to ask if you happen to have a Brayan Pena 2004 Topps Chrome black refractor auto /25? I'm going after that set ('04 black refractor parallels) and need that one, and recall you (used to?) collect him. So in the off chance you have one available, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol sounds like a plan!

      And naw I never did get that Peña. But good memory about the former pc!

      Delete