Monday, April 12, 2010

My Last Ebay Purchase For a While (It's Not Here Yet, But I Do Have Screen Captures)!

I've gone on kind of an Ebay binge lately (maybe $40 total, for me that's a binge lol), and so I'm going to take a small break from the site. Before I do, however, I figured I'd show you my final Ebay buy, as I am quite proud of it.

For $16 ($12.50 + shipping), I am now the proud owner of 15 new Seneca Wallace cards. 2 are jersey cards, 4 are autographed cards, 1 is a manufactured patch card, and 8 of the cards are serial numbered (including one with a print run of 50). Here's a little teaser image of the hits:
I never dreamed this would fall to me, as I only put in a max bid of $20, and Seneca's autos routinely go in the $4-$5 dollar range. But as I sat there last night, the bidding stalled at $12.50, and I was a happy player collector! If these cards were sold as singles on Ebay, I could see them netting $40-$50. Instead I got the lot at a bargain price...making me a very happy Mooss!

That's all, just wanted to share my bit o' good fortune. I love when an Ebay lot adds a ton of cards to a player collection at a discount price!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Haul! That one with the yellow background and the on-card auto is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger and Seneca was still in school, I swore up and down he was a star in the making.

    Too bad he never truly got hit shot (though he hasn't looked bad when the 'Hawks were letting him run the show).

    ReplyDelete