Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ever wonder what $0.25 plus $0.50 shipping could buy you on Ebay?

That's right folks, for the low, low price of $0.75 total, I picked up the following card. I think I did well, considering it's a serial #'d auto of one of my favorite players, Mr. Tyronn Lue:
This would be the Bronze version of Tyronn's '98 Sage Auto, which isn't even the most common version in the set. There's a /1, /50, /65, /200, /400, /650, and a /999. And a non serial #'d Player Proof card too. On a side note, sometimes I think it's ridiculous how many Sage parallels has...but then I think of the Baseball Heroes rainbow and all is good in the world again.

Regardless, an auto with a print run for $0.75 = not too shabby. Glad to add it to my budding Tyronn Lue collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment