Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have You Ever Met a Fellow SuperCollector? Because I Have!

I'm currently talking shop with a fellow Seneca Wallace Supercollector, formerly of the FCB forums. He has multiple Seneca 1/1 Printing Plates but isn't too crazy about them. I'm hoping to deal for some of those with rareiish Seneca's he needs (not 1 of 1's obviously), other nice cards, and maybe a little cash. We'll see how it goes!

How about all of you out there though? I know some bloggers collect the same guys as other bloggers (like me and CCC collecting McGriff), but have you ever met someone whose collecting focus is the same as yours? As in your #1 collection versus his #1 collection? If so, what did you do? I know Balk Four passed forward his Javy Vazquez collection when presented with a bigger collector...but what do you do when both collections are impressive?

No comments:

Post a Comment