Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Comedy of Errors - 2003 Fleer Authentix Edition

I recieved a few Seneca Wallace cards for my birthday from my Dad. One I told him I needed was the 2003 Fleer Authentix Lower Level Booster Tickets, because I somehow marked mine online and in my lists as the Upper Level variation. Turns out I have the Lower Level ons already...whoops!

All is far from lost though. I previously lamented the fact that I didn't want to break up the booster tickets because that'd ruin the "card" and I'd want to get a new one. With two versions of the booster tickets now, one set was free for the breaking, and I did exactly that. Here's how it looks inside Seneca's base Authentix card:
An odd combo for sure, but I think it's pretty cool, and certainly better than the default filler card. What's even more fun though is putting Seneca's booster ticket in the cards of other players, or in my case, of the one other 03 Authentix card I own: Taylor Jacobs:
It's like those old cardsupial cards...bit Taylor Jacobs, little Seneca Wallace in the pouch. Think I could sell it on Ebay as a 1/1 error card? Kidding...but I am gonna leave the Jacobs like that in my binder because it makes me laugh.

Tomorrow you'll get the beginning of the rest of my booty, aka the stuff I actually needed (and yes I just double checked my list to make sure the rest was right - phew looks good).

No comments:

Post a Comment