Saturday, November 28, 2015

Another COMC 100 - PC Baseball Stuff and a New Printing Plate has me feeling ex-Choo-berant

Alright, so the pun is bad, but the plate is so cool!
This marks my first Indians plate of Choo, and I now have one from his time with the Reds, one from the Indians, and three from the Rangers.  If I can find a Mariners one somewhere I'll have one from every team the guy has played for which would be cool beans.

I picked up a non-plate of Choo as well - this real nice looking chrome card from Choo's Reds days:
Real shame that Choo priced himself out of the Reds' budget.  Great American played well to Choo's strengths and it was really fun watching him play for the one season it was here.

While I was grabbing up Choos and other PC needs, someone listed a cheap Deduno Bowman card.  So I snatched that up REAL quick for the collection:
Amazing, as always.

I also grabbed a bunch of Elizardo Ramirezes.  First a nice Gold rookie of his:

Then this shiny Heritage card:
And finally a beautiful Bowman Chrome card that shines so nicely:

I tend to put my Griffey Jr. collection on the backburner since there's so many cards of his to get, but this Bowman's Best card was pretty cool.  It actually started with me, then moved to Dennis, and then back to me in a trade:
And after grabbing one Griffey, I decided I might as well grab this oddball Jam Pac card too.  COMC had it in a weird Marked to Return bucket because they couldn't find a description for it.  I made an offer so it'd be returned with me:

Last but not least, a little mini Brayan Peña Gold /63:
I have a mini printing plate of this card too, so it's neat to be able to see the plate and the card side by side.

Just a few more COMC posts left - all football PC stuff and a lot of it is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment