Friday, November 27, 2015

Shop "Local" - Check out my COMC Black Friday Sale (and the sales of other sellers as I get them!)

So COMC, as usual, is doing a Black Friday promotion for buyers and sellers.  On the seller side, we get a few opportunities for free sales.  On the buyer side, you get free shipping when buying 20+ cards, plus lower prices since there are so many sales!

The Shlabotnik Report did a little plug for his sale and mentioned that others could hype theirs up in his comment section, so I figured I'd do something similar here.  So below I'll post links for my sale, his sale, and any others people care to share (either post in the comments or email me), and you readers can feel free to check the sales out if you wish.  Happy browsing!

My port (55% off my normal prices through Sunday)

The Shlabotnik Report's port (40% off his normal prices through Sunday)

And remember, feel free to comment or email me if you want to add your port to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment