Thursday, July 23, 2020

The HOF is coming back!

I've been posting a little more lately, and started to read some of my old posts.  I realized a few things pretty quickly.

1) I had a lot of images deleted because I didn't own them.  I fixed that tonight.

2) There's a lot of posts I really loved, and I shared a lot.  Some of my favorites include:
- The time I explained where my username came from
- The time I bought a card from a guy that he posted 7 years ago on a different side
- The time a guy on Blowout was so into my Seneca quest that he organized a two man box break to help me find new Senecas
- The post that brought me back after I debated selling everything to buy a house
- Basically any post with card collectors gone by.  Beardy.  Collective Troll.  Ba Benny (He might even still have a blog - does he?
- All the comments I missed.  Especially this one Seneca Wallace fan who has posted on a bunch of my cards without me approving comments.  And the guy asking if I have Wonderful Terrific Monds cards still available...sadly I don't!
- And finally...all the posts that reference card collectors who are still around.  Fuji, Dennis of the Too Many Blogs, Bo Rosny, Royals and Randoms...good folks all around.

Anywho, tonight's reminiscing made me decide I want to bring the GSNHOF back.  It'll be like once a week...but we'll be voting again folks.  Great sports names will be decided!  I'm excited..,be a damn good time!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! I won that Mike James plate btw so that'll be a post soon!

      Delete
  2. Glad to have you back! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope those comments were mine ;) glad to see you're back - if you have any rare dupes I'd love a shot at them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they mostly were. I do have dupes of Secret Weapons Gold /15, LCM Gold /25, Collegiate Prep patch foil /25, and that Collegiate prep patch /75 you saw on Ebay. We could talk lol but I feel like my conversation might start and end with that Proof...

      Delete