Monday, April 30, 2012

3rd in a Series (of 3) - Gulliver's Travels kinda

I read this book as a kid, and I always remember the image of a giant dude on sand surrounded by little people. Jack Black did his own take on it a few years ago, and I never saw it but this scene sort of captures what it looks like when they tie him down to the sand:
I always thought of him standing on the sand though. So I took another bipped card and combined it with a Where's Waldo card to make this:
I don't think Waldo is on this particularly card (every 7 or 8 combine together to make a big scene with one Waldo). I also think this looks a bit more Clash of the Titans than Gulliver's Travel. But it's funny to me so I'm a fan! And with that we return to unaltered cards, until my boredom drives me to more scissors and glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment