Wednesday, July 15, 2020

One last Sportlots Stith for now!

I mentioned in my last post that I had one more Shyrone Stith on its way, and it's here.  So without further adieu, here it is in all its glory:

I have most of the parallels of Stith's T3 card now, which is awesome as he has so many Collector's Edge cards to collect!  So I'm happy to get closer to ending one of the subset.  This Holoplatinum one is /500 and has a stamp on the right side on the back:

Glad to pick this up, and thankful again to Sportlots!

2 comments:

  1. Sportlots has been my goto place to fill in holes in my Gwynn collection. Discovered a ton of cards I had no clue existed over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's nuts to me that someone will take a pretty obscure or rare card and say, "Ebay? Nah. SPORTLOTS!" But I'm thankful for those people.

      Delete