The Names (rules are below for those who need them):
Wonderful Terrific Monds the Third
Prince Octopus Dzanie
Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
Chukwuemeka Ndubuisi Okafor
1. Read the ballot list above once again. Chuckle, chortle, giggle even. Repeat.
2. Pick between one and ten names from the list that you think stand out above the rest. If you think seven names rule, pick seven. If only one makes the grade, vote for one. Up to you.
3. Go to the comments (or email us) and write down your list of favorites from #2. This is your "ballot," and this is where I take the votes from!
4. If there's a name you think is hilarious that you'd like to be eligible for future voting but don't see here, let me know. It could be a part of a future ballot!
5. That's all you've got to do, but if you are interested in the official rules and regulations of the GSNHOF, you can check them out here.
Make your selections ladies and gents, as we've got to keep this hall legit! Voting is open until January 2, 2010 at 11:59pm. Why the arbitrary end date? Well I will be bouncing around during the holidays, and it'll be easier for me if I can tally the votes and whatnot then.
Also, I'm aiming for 100 voters this time around. My previous high is 47, so 100 is a lofty goal, but I think I can do it. I'll be promoting this ballot everywhere I can, but any help you can give is much appreciated as well. I would love links to the ballot from some of my blogging friends, but I have nothing to really offer you except for good karma right now, so that's up to you.
Whatever you do, please vote for your favorites. We can't reach 100 ballots without you!